The GoGet suite contains a number of components, each providing a complementary service or feature. Call us today to discuss how we can help streamline your building consent process.
We have partnered with the Simpli initiative, which allows for submitting and managing building consent applications through the Simpli online portal. It has been developed around the ideas and suggestions of people that work with and understand the consent application process. The result is a convenient 24-hour lodgement service for customers and a highly effective way for building control staff to manage the lodgement process.
- 24/7 online lodgement service – giving customers the flexibility to lodge applications at a time that best suits them
- Applicants have access to real-time information showing the status of their applications and if any additional information is required
- Request For Information (RFI) items can be viewed and responded to online – providing a faster, more efficient way of dealing with RFI’s
- Integrates with your TA system and document management system – data remains under the control of council
- Application submissions are reviewed and managed by council staff through an easy-to-use dashboard within GoGet Office
- Submission Requests for Information (SRFI) items can be viewed and clarified before the application is accepted by council
- The applicant can invite other collaborators to have input on the application, giving transparency across the whole process
GoGet Processing is the new and improved way of processing and managing building consent applications, from the receipt of the application through to the issuing of the building consent. GoGet Processing is a module inside GoGet Office which is the front-end that integrates seamlessly with your TA system and Document Management System.
- Easy navigation through your own familiar processing checklists
- Simplified Request for Information (RFI) creation and management
- Statutory time frames are monitored through a processing clock that is integrated with your TA system
- Application information is always available to all processing staff allowing for faster simultaneous processing
- Overall processing progress for each consent application can be seen at a glance, helping processing staff keep within statutory time frames
- Processor competencies can be monitored through automatic competency checks that are done when work is allocated to processing officers
- Detailed reports provide managers and team leaders with real time information
- All template letters relating to the building consent process are generated out of GoGet
GoGet Scheduler is where inspection bookings are managed in GoGet. Because it works together with GoGet Office, it makes more important information available to your booking staff. GoGet Scheduler has a familiar Outlook-like layout making it quick and easy for booking staff to learn and use.
- Inspection blocks prevent bookings from being made for consents that have been flagged with a block
- GoGet Scheduler displays the outcome of previously booked inspections, making booking staff aware of any inspections that may have failed
- User-defined colour coding of inspection types alerts staff to things like inspection types that need particular attention or unpaid fees
- GoGet Scheduler can integrate with inspectors’ Outlook schedules so booking staff are made aware of potential clashes with other commitments
Mobile Inspection Booking
GoBuild is a mobile application developed for the building community that allows people to make booking requests on their mobile device. Booking requests are sent to GoGet Schedule where booking staff check the availability of the requested time. Notifications are automatically sent to the requestors device informing them if the requested time was accepted.
- Booking requests can be made any time of the day or night
- Results from booked inspections are sent directly to the device of the person that made the booking request
- Customers can easily see what bookings they have for each consent they are working with
- GoBuild is a free download for Android, iOS and Windows devices
GoGet Mobile is the field inspectors' module where inspection results are recorded and photos are taken on a mobile device. Updating is then sent directly to your TA system giving you and your building control staff timely access to inspection results.
- Inspection notes recorded by the inspector are what is stored in the database - no double handling of inspection notes or misinterpreting hand written notes
- Photos taken from within GoGet Mobile are automatically associated with a consent and are sent directly to your Document Management System
- Inspection results are emailed directly to nominated customer email addresses
- GoGet Mobile has a reference library that stores electronic reference documents and web-links to online resources
- The status and details of all previous inspections are loaded onto the inspectors' device ready for the next booked inspection
- The inspectors daily schedule is uploaded with inspection details and can then operate off-line without an internet connection
The philosophy behind GoGet product development is the integration with council back-end systems. This enables MBS to deliver unprecedented efficiencies, not just in the mobile inspection side but also in the administration side of the system. All data collected by GoGet is seamlessly pushed back to the system completely removing the need for manual entry.
- MagiQ (NCS)
Document management systems:
- Content Server