The online Lodgement Portal provided in partnership with GoShift
The GoShift portal allows for submitting and managing Building Consent applications. It has been developed around the ideas and suggestions of people that work with and understand the consent application process. The result is a convenient 24-hour lodgement service for customers and a highly effective way for building control staff to manage the lodgement process.
Some key features of the GoShift Lodgement Portal:
- 24/7 online lodgement service – giving customers the flexibility to lodge applications at a time that best suits them
- Applicants have access to real-time information showing the status of their applications and if any additional information is required
- Request For Information (RFI) items can be viewed and responded to online – providing a faster, more efficient way of dealing with RFI’s
- Integrates with your TA system and document management system – data remains under the control of council
- Application submissions are reviewed and managed by council staff through an easy-to-use dashboard within GoGet Office
For managing building consent applications
GoGet Processing is the new and improved way of processing and managing building consent applications, from the receipt of the application through to the issuing of the building consent. GoGet Processing is a module inside GoGet Office which is the front-end that integrates seamlessly with your TA system and Document Management System.
Some key features of GoGet Processing:
- Easy navigation through your own familiar processing checklists
- Simplified Request for Information (RFI) creation and management
- Statutory time frames are monitored through a processing clock that is integrated with your TA system
- Application information is always available to all processing staff allowing for faster simultaneous processing
- Overall processing progress for each consent application can be seen at a glance, helping processing staff keep within statutory time frames
- Processor competencies can be monitored through automatic competency checks that are done when work is allocated to processing officers
- Detailed reports provide managers and team leaders with real time information
For scheduling building inspection appointments
GoGet Scheduler is where inspection bookings are managed in GoGet. Because it works together with GoGet Office, it makes more important information available to your booking staff. GoGet Scheduler has a familiar Outlook-like layout making it quick and easy for booking staff to learn and use.
Some key features of GoGet Scheduler:
- Inspection blocks prevent bookings from being made for consents that have been flagged with a block
- GoGet Scheduler displays the outcome of previously booked inspections, making booking staff aware of any inspections that may have failed
- User-defined colour coding of inspection types alerts staff to things like inspection types that need particular attention or unpaid fees
- GoGet Scheduler can integrate with inspectors’ Outlook schedules so booking staff are made aware of potential clashes with other commitments
For managing site inspections on a tablet computer
GoGet Mobile is the field inspectors’ module where inspection results are recorded and photos are taken on a mobile device. Updating is then sent directly to your TA system giving you and your building control staff timely access to inspection results.
Some key features of GoGet Mobile:
- Inspection notes recorded by the inspector are what is stored in the database – no double handling of inspection notes and no misinterpreting inspectors’ hand written notes
- Photos taken from within GoGet Mobile are automatically associated with a consent and are sent directly to your Document Management System
- Inspection results are emailed directly to nominated customer email addresses
- GoGet Mobile has a reference library that stores electronic reference documents and web-links to online resources
- The status and details of all previous inspections are loaded onto the inspectors’ device ready for the next booked inspection
GoGet seamlessly integrates with your system
The philosophy behind GoGet product development is the integration with council back-end systems. This enables MBS to deliver unprecedented efficiencies, not just in the mobile inspection side but also in the administration side of the system. All data collected by GoGet is seamlessly pushed back to the system completely removing the need for manual entry.
- MagiQ (NCS)
Document Management Systems:
- TRIM (versions 6, 7, & RM8)
- Content Server
- eDocs (5 & 6)