For Post-Disaster Rapid Assessment
GoAssess is a multi-platform mobile application that has been built around the MBIE Rapid Assessment forms and is used to record post disaster information. This information is sent directly to a central database giving decision makers quick access to critical information.
Some key features of GoAssess:
- The results of disaster assessments are sent directly to a central database – no double handling or admin staff struggling to decipher hard to read notes
- Decision makers have same day access to critical information
- GPS locations are automatically added to assessments
- Photos are taken within GoAssess and automatically associated with the correct property
- Electronic checklists eliminate the need to carry wads of paper
GoAssess can be installed on Android, iOS and Windows devices. For more information click on one of the above icons.
Request building inspections with your mobile device
GoBuild is a mobile application developed for the building community that allows people to make booking requests on their mobile device. Booking requests are sent to GoGet Schedule where booking staff check the availability of the requested time. Notifications are automatically sent to the requestors device informing them if the requested time was accepted.
Some key features of GoBuild:
- Booking requests can be made any time of the day
- Results from booked inspections are sent directly to the device of the person that made the booking request
- Customers can easily see what bookings they have for each consent they are working with
- GoBuild is a free download for Android, iOS and Windows devices
A Guide to installing and using GoBuild can be downloaded here: GoBuild Quick Guide.pdf
GoBuild can be installed on Android, iOS and Windows devices. For more information click on one of the above icons.
Report animal incidents with your mobile device
GoRoam is a multi-platform mobile application for reporting animal control issues directly to the animal control department of your council.
Some key features of GoRoam:
- Photos are taken within GoRoam and are automatically attached to each animal control event
- Issues can be reported outside of call centre hours
- GPS coordinates are automatically recorded against each event
GoRoam can be installed on Android, iOS and Windows devices. For more information click on one of the above icons.
Respond to incidents reported with GoRoam
GoFetch is the sister app to GoRoam and is used by Animal Control officers when responding to events created in GoRoam. It can be used for any kind of animal related issue that your council deals with.
Some key features of GoFetch:
- Officers have access to their council dog database while in the field
- Council dog databases can be searched by dog tag, owner name, dog breed, address and microchip number
- Search results include dog, owner and infringement details
- Photos taken within GoFetch are automatically attached to the incident records
GoFetch can be installed on Android, iOS and Windows devices. For more information click on one of the above icons.